Report - Voice in the Workplace 2018
People using voice solutions say saving time is their most important consideration
Today’s professional, at every level of their organization, depends on voice technology to get work done.
This report includes findings from a survey of 900 professionals across industries including manufacturing, retail, construction and hospitality. We asked professionals how their organizations acquire and use voice solutions.
Highlights from the report:
- How organizations acquire voice tools and what they consider important
- What's working and what's not in voice tools being used by businesses today
- How teams are actually using voice bots
- 75% of respondents communicate with at least six coworkers every day.
- People use an average of 4.5 different communication tools at work.
- Over 50% of respondents had their voice communication tool provided to them by their company.
Download the report to find out how the market is evolving and how your organization may be affected.