This report includes findings from a survey of 900 professionals across industries including manufacturing, retail, construction
This report highlights:
- How organizations acquire voice tools and what they consider important
- What's working and what's not
in voicetools being used by businesses today
- How teams are actually using voice bots
- 75% of respondents communicate with at least six coworkers every day.
- People use an average of 4.5 different communication tools at work.
- Over 50% of respondents had their voice communication tool provided to them by their company.
Download the report to discover how the market is evolving and how your organization may be affected.